"What’s food got to do with it?" you ask. Well, without getting overly sciencey about it, hair is made up of a protein known as keratin, and this protein's growth can be affected by many factors - notably through hormones, illness, genetics and of course, diet. Therefore, it's fair to say that healthy hair is … Continue reading Eat Your Way to Enviable Hair! (The Vegetarian Way)
Nowadays, you can't turn a corner without hearing about what’s good or bad for you. Anything from your everyday lifestyle to your little luxuries, there's no escaping the constant flow of conflicting information. It's just so damn confusing! All you want to do is live a straightforward life, right? Well, today is the day that … Continue reading 15 Crazy Hair Myths You Should Never Fall For
Finding love in this day and age is pretty hard. With so many things demanding our time, it becomes rather difficult to focus on the quest for "The One." Where on earth do you even start? We're all so very, very different, and therefore, will want and need different things. How can you ensure that … Continue reading 5 Handpicked Reasons Why You Need to Bag Yourself a Partner Who Loves Tea
Jealousy is an ugly thing. But, despite this fact, there aren't many of us who can deny its presence at least once in our lives. And I have to admit, as much as I like to think of myself as the inspired type who only admires inner-beauty, the moment I heard the woman in the … Continue reading Do You Have What it Takes to Become Super Rich?
It came as no surprise that when I embarked on my new online course (Health and Wellbeing in the Ancient World) that I would learn some pretty interesting stuff. However, what I didn't expect was how much some of it would make me spit out my tea in hysterics - it's so ridiculous! Honestly, some of … Continue reading Weirdly Hilarious Facts About the Ancient World That Will Make Your Day
"That's me! But...why?!" Well, according to a recent study, 25% of Americans will reach the age of 50 having never been married. So, if you're not already in a relationship with the guy/girl-next-door or your childhood bestie, you're probably going to be left on the romantic shelf collecting dust whilst the other 75% swan off … Continue reading Always the Bridesmaid, Never the Bride #singlelife
“Mosquitoes prefer to bite people who have just eaten a banana or have smelly feet.” This fact, taken from UberFacts twitter page, got me thinking. A) When I go somewhere insanely hot and get sweaty, I must remember to bring foot spray with me B) I am so glad I rarely eat bananas and C) … Continue reading 10 Nightmare Scenarios That’ll Make You Think Twice Before Going on Holiday