Full of wonder and mystery, the ocean has the power to open your mind and your heart.
There is nothing more awe-inspiring than staring at the great solid blue from the sands and stones, soaking up the resonant notion that perspective is key. Its unending depths and exceptional mass make you realise that you’re a part of something so much bigger, and that if you wish for your world to become oceanic, you must first be brave enough to swim out of the shallow.
The inspiration is the flow of water. The decision to change direction is yours.
Should you ever need the same delivery of strength provided by lapping cobalt waves but are too far away from the shoreline, these quotes are sure to aid that euphoric dive into your soul.
For when you need it most, remember these words.
1. “Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean.”
2. “Don’t wait any longer. Dive in the ocean, leave and let the sea be you.” – Rumi
3. “The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild and free.”
4. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “Life’s roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors.”
6. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
7. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
8. “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.” – Robert Wyland
9. “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always ourself we find in the sea.” – E.E. Cummings
10. “As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.” – Proverbs 27:19
11. “Advice from the ocean – Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get tide down. MAKE WAVES”